On Stage Dance Studio, Inc Studio Agreement and Policies
On Stage takes pride in the level of excellence of its students. In order to keep this level it does take a certain level of commitment and dedication and most of all teamwork to maintain a good teaching environment. I am looking forward to an amazing year. On Stage has already established itself as a studio with incredible technique, and outstanding dancers that are instructed by professional and quality instructors that stay educated consistently in dance education.
These policies are set up to provide equal treatment of all dancers, and to make all students and parents aware of what is expected of them. I will always do my best to help resolve any situations that arise so please come to me with any questions or concerns; I can not solve problems if you do not come to me and make me aware of them no matter how small you may think they are.
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged that my dancer(s) as being their parent or legal guardian, as a minor I hereby grant the permission necessary to allow Minor to participate in the above “On Stage” dance studio and all activities related. I acknowledge and agree, in my own behalf and on the behalf of the minor, that such participation subjects Minor to possibility of physical illness or injury (minimal, serious, catastrophic, and or death) and that I, in my own behalf and on behalf of the Minor acknowledge that the minor is assuming the risk of such illness or injury by participating in dancing. In the event of such illness or injury, I authorize On Stage Dance Studio to obtain necessary medical treatment for the minor and hereby, in my own behalf and on behalf of the minor, release and hold harmless On Stage Dance Studio Inc, Monty Stratton Inc, Jennings Management and all affiliates of On Stage Dance Studio including Heather Sprouse Madison the owner, and any representatives in the exercise of authority. I further acknowledge and understand that I will be responsible for any and all medical and related bills that may be incurred on behalf of the minor for any illness or injury that the minor may sustain during participating at On Stage Dance Studio or any On Stage Dance Studio related activity.
I, in my own behalf of the minor, further agree to release and hold harmless Releases from any and all liability for negligence or any other claim, judgement, loss, liability, cost and expenses (including, without limitations, attorney’s fees and costs) arising out of or connected with On Stage Dance Studio, including any claim arising out of or connected with any illness or injury that the minor may incur or sustain during participating in all activities associated with On Stage Dance Studio. I further expressly agree to indemnify and hold harmless Releases and Release’s heirs, successors, assigns, executors and administrators against loss from any further account of damages of any character resulting to minor in any way from the foregoing activities. I further agree to reimburse and make good to Releases any loss, damages or costs Releases may have to pay as a result of any action, claim, or demand.
By my child(ren) participating at On Stage, I understand and agree to the following:
Recreational –Twinkle Combo, Ballet, Jazz, Hip Hop, Acro, Modern, Ballroom: (All classes that participate in the recital, performances or competitions)
• If Instructor feels at any time that a student is not prepared to perform that dancer may be removed from that performance. This evaluation is at the discretion of the instructor and will be based on any dancer that does not have the proper knowledge or is unable to perform the skills at the proper level of the team.
• Any dancer who misses any required class the week prior to any performance, competition or recital will be unable to perform, unless prior arrangements have been made with Heather and $50 re-space fee will be accessed.
• If a dancer is going to miss any performance this notice must be given to Heather within 48 hours of when the date of performance notice was given If ample notice is not given to Heather the dancer will be pulled from the next performance and given a $50 choreography fine to re-set the routine for their absence (Death of immediate family member or dancer with extreme illness or injury are exceptions.)
• Recital: As we generally prepare for recital early and begin learning routines, for any dancers that withdraws from the end of the year recital after March 1st you will be charged a $50 choreography fee (to re-set routine as this is time you are taking away from class to fix for your child’s absence) and charged for the recital fee. (Dancer with extreme illness or injury are the only exceptions, doctors note required)
• In the case my child(ren) decide that they will discontinue to dance I will fill out the official withdrawl form and provide to the On Stage admin by email one month in advance (30 days). If I am enrolled in EFT (automatic payment) I understand it will continue until withdrawl form is submitted. I understand until On Stage admin receives this action I will be responsible for all tuition and applicable late fees will be accessed. If efficient notice is not given EFT monies will be forfeited and will not be reimbursed. Any charges resulting from revoked or stop payments for insufficient notice will be billed and costs of legal action for falsifying legal documentation will be assessed.
• I also agree to give in written form via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org 30 days in advance to drop any classes. If sufficient notice is not given tuition will be billed.
• Photo/Image release: I give my consent for images (photos or video) of my dependent to be taken and used to document the activities of On Stage Dance Studio, Inc. I grant On Stage Dance Studio, Inc permission to use the images for educational and promotional purposes. I understand that if I do not want images of my dependent to be used, I will indicate this in writing via email to the admin that will then submit to the Director.
• There will be no videoing of On Stage material or in classes (or posted on social media) unless permission from instructor or director is given.
• All returned EFT (automatic payments) that are returned will be charged at $20 NSF fee as well as returned checks.
• I will also be provided a Parent Student handbook and understand I am responsible for its contents and information.
• I understand that all calendar dates and other important info is available at www.onstagedancestudio.com under upcoming events and I am responsible to obtain access via online and be responsible for the information.
• I also understand that all dates of performances, Holidays and other vital dates are posted on online under “Upcoming Events” and is my responsibility to be responsible for them.
• I am also responsible for emails that are sent to me and agree to read them thoroughly and respond if there are any questions and will notify Heather or admin if I am not receiving emails.
• I also understand that all class clothing requirements are listed in the handbook I will be emailed after registering and my dancer is responsible to be dressed appropriately for all classes within 2 weeks of start date.
• I understand if my child(ren) are going to miss class that I will let the studio admin know about the absence prior to missing class.
• Students with any special needs for learning: if your dancer(s) require any special instruction or anything that is crucial to having a successful experience in class, this must be given in writing to Director and also verbally to Director and all of your dancers instructors to ensure that we provide your dancer with the best instruction and to ensure your child has a positive and rewarding experience.
• In unique situations or conflicts that are not covered in these policies, Heather will evaluate each situation individually and always make the decision that is in the best interest of the studio, students and teammates.
• I understand that all Company members are bound by all policies covered in the Intensive Dancer handbook.
Tuition, Costume and Misc. Fees
• All tuition is due on or before the 5th of each month. Post-dated checks will be accepted and held until the appropriate date. If you are not in class the day tuition is due it must be brought in by 5th. Unless special arrangements have been made with Heather all tuition received after the 10th will be accessed a $5.00 late fee. Late fees will be billed for all tuition received after the 10th. $20 NSF fee for all returned items.
• Pro-rating is not allowed during Sept.-May and only allowed during summer if done one week prior to 1st of upcoming month. During summer only: if you do not give at least 1week notice of pro-rating dates prior to the upcoming month you will be liable for the entire month.
• Any unpaid balances after posted due day will be collected via EFT’d (for those on EFT).
• After 90 days all accounts that remain unpaid will be sent to collections and the 2% finance charge per month to unpaid costume fees, and late fees for tuition will continue as well as the collection/legal fees will be added original amount.
• All costume money must be paid for prior to receiving. All late costume money will be accessed a 10% late fee after 60 days.
• Any competition fees that are paid after the assigned due date will be accessed a late fee of 10% per fee.
I have read and understand the following policies and by my dancer(s) participating at On Stage Dance Studio this acknowledges I agree to follow the policies that On Stage has provided and know that I may refer to these policies anytime online at www.onstagedancestudio.
A FINAL NOTE
WELCOME TO On Stage Dance Studio, Inc! We look forward to an exciting, rewarding season!